Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

NJ LASER CALIBRATION CERTIFICATES AND OFFICER COURSE CARD

In a NJ Municipal Court situated in Middlesex County New Jersey (specific name of court omitted for confidentiality) waiting to be called by a Judge a colleague of mine indicated that it was a waste of time and money in my practice of consistently requesting proof from the State of New Jersey Prosecutor's Office to provide me proof that the speed measuring device used by the Officer had been properly and recently calibrated, including tuning fork certs. However, two days later I was actually given a Calibration Certificate and tuning fork certificate on a Prolaser III speed measuring device that were both expired and invalid. As such, the speeding ticket issued to my client was dismissed without Court Cost!!

The lessen in my blog is that doing a little extra work and spending a little more money can equate to a great benefit (500.00 savings to my client for $10 extra dollars and 15 more minutes of work).

1 comment:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete